Home

How to fix screen mirroring lag Sony Bravia

Solved: KDL-43W756C wireless screen miroring very slow - Son

1. 13 REPLIES13. Wireless Screen mirroring lag is a known issue. No fix yet. I also have a 30 seconds delay on every action from Windows 10 PC to appear on Bravia KD-55X8508C. It is OK at the beggining but after 15 seconds, delay starts. 1 person found this solution to be helpful
  2. Screen Mirroring Lag 2018 - Sony XBR-55X850
  3. Method 1: Check for other wireless devices. Check if there are multiple wireless devices connected to the same network. Try turning off other wireless devices and isolate the issue. You can also check the article Troubleshoot Miracast on Surface Hub

Make sure the TV is on the screen mirroring input. Enable the screen mirroring setting on your mobile device. Reboot your mobile device. Perform a power reset on the TV Bravia 55xe7077 screen mirroring lag. Close. 3. Posted by 1 year ago. Archived. Bravia 55xe7077 screen mirroring lag. This subreddit is dedicated to anything and everything Sony-related. There are product(-category) specific subreddits (e.g. r/PlayStation or r/SonyHeadphones), so please consider posting there instead/as well.. If you still encounter lag or problems using the stock screen mirroring feature of your device, try third party apps. Check out Scrcpy, AirMirror, Vysor, ApowerMirror, and so on. Check which one works for you

Screen Mirroring Lag 2018 - Sony XBR-55X850D - YouTub

Choose the correct HDMI port where your computer is connected and press it. The TV will automatically display your computer screen. If it didn't mirror your screen, access your laptop and go to Control Panel > Display ; Adjust Resolution and select Sony TV from the drop-down box IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.. If Screen mirroring doesn't work, follow these troubleshooting steps: Make sure both your TV and device are compatible with the Screen mirroring function. You can check if your devices are compatible with the Screen mirroring function, or alternative screen. There are a handful of reasons why Screen Mirroring on your phone fails, which resulted to the TV freezing. One of the most common causes for Screen Mirroring problems is an outdated app version Well, I am casting on a SONY Bravia (I am not sure what the mirroring option is called on SONY TV's. It could be miracast, not sure). It is not an Android TV, it has a whatever OS SONY is using. And, I am just casting from my phone via the cast screen option (wireless display)

Panel quality/lottery posts (ie. DSE, banding, flashlighting, etc.) must be discussed in the BRAVIA Panel/Screen Quality Discussion Megathread. Users should also check the /r/bravia Wiki, current moderator pinned topics and the Frequently Asked Questions thread for some solutions to common A/V issues and more Screen mirroring KD-55XE8599. try to connect my Lenovo MIIX PC with Windows 10 to my Bravia KD-55XE8599 and it nearly works. I can see my computers desktop bu tthere is a lag of around 30 second on everything I do on the computer and until it is showed on my Bravia. Not much to have actually. 7 people had this problem Press the Home button - scroll down to Settings - go right to to find the Sony Select App and the Sony Shelf App (this will take a while to find as they are in Alphabetical Order!) In each App scroll across and CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE this will empty the TV of all the rubbish it has accumulated and allow it to process faster! 3 Sony Promotions Discover the latest product offers and promotions from Sony in Singapore. How to use the Screen mirroring function on my BRAVIA TV. Mirror, cast, or display the content or screen of a mobile device on the TV screen track repair status, check service charges and service centre locations. Contact support

Screen Mirroring A Lenovo (YOGA 71015IKB) A Sony Television (XBR65X900E) 2018-07-10, 23:23 PM. I have a Lenovo (YOGA 71015IKB) laptop and a Sony television (XBR65X900E). Both are connected to my WiFi, but I can't figure out to do a 'Screen Mirroring' from my laptop to my television. It used to work and I can't figure out what happened RE: Screen mirror my XPS One 2720 to Sony Bravia KDL-48R550C. Hi, I would suggest you to seclect the Duplicate option when you project.The icons will rearrange as resolutions on the PC screen and TV screen is different. I would suggest you to right click on your computer screen and uncheck the 'Auto Arrange Icons' and 'Align Icons to Grid' by. Screen mirroring. You can display the screen of the mobile device on the TV as is. How to use the Screen mirroring function on my BRAVIA TV. Photo Sharing Plus. You can make a direct wireless connection between the TV and mobile device, and share photos and videos or save shared content to another device. Wired USB connectio Now, enable Sony TV screen mirroring using your TV remote This video shows how to mirror or screen your laptop on to you Sony Bravia TV via Wi Fi. I am sure a lot of people ( esp IT folks ) work with 2 screens and this mirroring comes really handy if you are working from home.\r\rRelated links\r-----\r\rHow to connect Sony Bravia to Internet. Hi! I have Bravia KDL 32W 700B and the same problem while mirroring using my z1 compact music play like scratched cd and screen tears in between like half becomes black and with weird patterns. But i found a way to reduce it, i think sony tv has problem with 5ghz band. As I switch off one touch mirroring and wifi direct it works normal

Hi, try to connect my Lenovo MIIX PC with Windows 10 to my Bravia KD-55XE8599 and it nearly works. I can see my computers desktop bu tthere is a lag of around 30 second on everything I do on the computer and until it is showed on my Bravia. Not much to have actually. Regards Da Since the last update when I screen mirror my phone the video is laggy. This was not a problem before. Why are updates making the technology getting worse. Never use to lag now I cant watch a video with screen mirroring because it stutters so bad. Google user. recommended this. Original Poster. Stephen Didcote. marked this as an answer

Lag using Miracast - Microsoft Communit

Lag behind the device doing the playing, or lag and stutter in the playback? The first one is an issue of latency, and you will frequently not even realize it's happening, except when you use the remote on the the device sending the signal, and th.. Aug 31, 2006. 207. 0. 18,860. 37. Jul 31, 2010. #4. If you have the TV set at 120Hz (or 240Hz) refresh for motion blur reduction, that will cause some significant lag since the TV processor now has to interpolate 2x or 4x between input frames AirPlay mirroring is very sensitive to latency, something that wireless networks are notorious for. With AirPlay mirroring, your device renders the screen locally before mirroring it onto the Apple TV. If you're watching a movie that has a framerate of 24 fps, there can be at most 41.7 ms between frames

Screen mirroring is good for watching photos and playing some small videos. But if you want to play a big size movie file e.g. 720p 2GB file, screen mirroring may start buffering or pause some time. It is better to use screen cast feature to play. Google Chromecast is only 35 dollars. That's about 2 and a half drinks at a decent bar in Los Angeles. So, my roommates and I looked to make the investment. The small box arrived in the mail and the setup couldn't be easier. Simply, plug the Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and pair the two devices. Done and Done. Having the ability to stream anything on our computers or cellphones. Refer to the BRAVIA TV Connectivity Guide. The TV has no power. TV turns off or randomly restarts. An LED keeps flashing on the TV. Slow or unresponsive remote. Missing channels & signal quality. Abnormal Picture/Screen. No Picture/White screen. TV hangs/freeze Here's how to mirror another screen or project to your PC: Select Start > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC . Under Add the Wireless Display optional feature to project this PC, select Optional features . Select Add a feature, then enter wireless display.. Select it from the list of results, then select Install

The Screen mirroring function doesn't work Sony US

1. The #1 Screen Mirror Mirror your iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac or Chromebook screen to any device. No wires, easy setup, live in HD quality. The Screen Mirroring App mirrors your complete screen, including photos, videos, apps, games, websites and documents
  2. How to set up screen mirroring to your Sony TV from a smartphone How to use HDMI-CEC to control all the devices attached to your Sony TV How to adjust picture settings on a Sony T
  3. Download letsView using the button below. Download. Connect your Sony TV and iPhone/iPad under the same Wi-fi network. Get the Pin from your TV. Enter the pin on your phone. Click the first icon from the left at the top right part of the main interface on your phone. Type the pin and tap on Start Mirroring to begin mirroring

Bravia 55xe7077 screen mirroring lag : son

Application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Sony Bravia Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can also stream individual video files from your Mac to your TV. Also, we included the option to watch one window on your Mac, and another window on your TV! This works on any Sony Smart TV from the 2012 models onwards In particular, look through your soundbar's menu for equalizer settings, presets like movie and sports mode, dialogue enhancers and volume levelers, or features like virtual 3D. Sony BRAVIA not showing Screen mirroring. Make sure the TV is on the screen mirroring input. Enable the screen mirroring setting on your mobile device. Reboot your mobile device. Perform a power reset on the TV For details, refer to the How to use the function section in the How to use the Screen mirroring function on my BRAVIA TV article

SOLVED! - How to Fix Screen Mirroring La

1. This means that screen mirroring is not possible when watching movies from iTunes. 2. In source, you can select which screen (or attached monitor) you want to display on TV. 3. Application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Sony Bravia Smart TV. 4. The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on TV Mode or any HDMI IN port. 5 Need help with using Sony Bravia TV as a monitor Hi everyone, I have a problem and am hoping someone can give me some help. I'm wanting to use my Sony Bravia TV as a monitor for my desk top, mainly just to stream/play movies, but when I connect it up and select 1920*1080 resolution, its doesn't display to the edges of the screen Select Screen mirroring; On the computer: Set the Wi-Fi setting of a compatible computer to On. Click the Start button, and in the Start menu, click Settings. NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen. In the Settings window, click Devices. Click Connected devices on the left column on the Devices screen So I am running the last 3.60 paranoid android and I am having problems with getting a sony Kdl-70r550a to connect to it via screen mirroring that the tv has. I have already updated the TV firmware to the latest that was available

Launch the Wi-Fi Direct Mode on TV. On the computer, select Control Panel on Start menu. Select Connect to a network. Select DIRECT-xx-BRAVIA or the SSID which displayed on TV. Information for connection (SSID and WPA key) is displayed. Select Connect. Input WPA key which is displayed on TV to Security key window and select OK. This WPA key is. Hi folks, having some technical issues with mirroring from my Z2 or my Xperia Tablet Z to my new Sony KDL-32R433B TV. The issue is the sound lag - it is terrible and about 5 secs behind the movie. Anyone know how to sort this problem out as it is pointless not being able to sync movie and sound toge.. On TV, this response time is slightly longer, which creates a slight input lag. Any moves you have to make in the game are somewhat delayed on a TV screen, making gamers unhappy. All this leads to a less than optimum experience of gameplay on a TV screen The mouse was pretty laggy too. I went through all the drivers again. I couldn't find any drivers newer than 2006 for miracast devices, and the virtual display adapter. That was hard to believe. At any rate, I wasn't able to get the lag out until I thought about the TV (wireless display). It was connected to the internet via wireless as well

You may notice a bit of lag and sometimes a less-than-perfectly-crystal display. You Might Also Like: How to Screen Mirror Samsung Galaxy to Windows 10 PC. Connect a Laptop to a Smart TV Wirelessly in Windows 10. You might wonder how the Sony Bravia or Samsung smart TV screen mirroring laptop function works It offers a great screen mirroring display even when screen mirroring on a wider screen. To learn how to mirror Win10 to TV using LetsView, here are the steps that you can follow. Start by downloading the app and installing it on your PC and TV. Download. Open the application on your Win 10 PC and TV. Then go to your Win10 PC, click Computer. SONY BRAVIA LCD LED TV RepairStep-BY-Steps Settings → Sound → Speakers → Audio System. The connected audio system is turned on automatically. The volume can be controlled using the TV's remote. If you connect a BRAVIA Sync-compatible device, you can control it by simply using the TV's remote From the front, the X90J's design is as attractive as any other television in Sony's 2021 series, with thin black bezels and a subtle Sony logo under the screen. The Sony Bravia XR-55X90J is an Ultra-HD (3840×2160-pixel) LED TV that uses Sony's Triluminos technology, which is comparable to the quantum dot technology used in QLED TVs I have Sony Bravia KDL-48W585B Model and my devices are ASUS T100 32G Transformer and Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Now, with Windows 10, my T100 fails to connect to my TV. its trying to connect but finally I get a message fail to connect. My. 5 proven ways to fix common screen mirroring problem

Screen Mirroring Fix For Android - YouTub

1. 04-27-2020 01:47 PM in. Galaxy Note. it's better to use dex cable than smart view because smart view connects via common wifi connection which may have speed hiccups while playing and transferring video to tv. phone cannot access and do 2 activities continuously smart view and playing video it puts load on net speed to either display or Play video
  2. g units available from Roku, Amazon, or others, many of which include Miracast options (once connected, look for the unit's screen mirroring settings)
  3. g very annoying I can't see why this is happening.Would it be th
  4. ated this
  5. Sony's Android TV with Google Assistant gives you a smarter, easier way to get more from your TV. 4 ; Content appears with lifelike motion with Motionflow™ XR technology. Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device. 8; Compatible with Google Nest Devices 4, Amazon Alexa 7, and Apple HomeKit 8 for an even smarter home

Screen mirroring via NFC is also supported, all users need to do is simply tap their NFC tablet or smartphone to the One-Flick Remote Control. The W950B series also incorporates Sony's proprietary X-tended Dynamic Range, which results in deeper blacks, higher peaks and detailed gradation Description. Bring your home theater to life with the ultra-large screen 100 class (99.5 diag.) BRAVIA XR X92 Full Array LED TV. Everything you watch becomes more detailed and immersive with true-to-life 4K HDR, powered by the all-new Cognitive Processor XR™. Feel the intensity of the sun and experience all the stars of the night sky. S4 Screen Mirror No Sound. Problem: I was able to do Screen mirror with my S4 on Sony Bravia , with video clips I would get both video and audio but since last few days I can play the video but no.

Welcome to the Community. News and Announcements; Welcome Blog; Get Hel Screen mirroring is great for me, using sony bravia tv wifi direct, no lag and great picture quality. Click to expand... Same with me, Sonys Smart TV and it works great ! no major lags you can even play games with it, sometimes small kinda net lag effects. no complaints Input lag generally occurs in flat-screen LCD and plasma displays because the screen takes time to process the image in order to improve its quality. Find and Fix Input Lag in Your HDTV or.

(then Screen Mirroring didn't work anyway, double Arrrghh!) So did mirroring fail because of compatibility with Windows or WiFi? Web Site! Search on Sony for this model with 0 results, search on Google with the same terms and lots of results including the one I want on Sony site . Try to register the device on Sony site, no sign of serial. I recently purchased a Razer Blade 14 4k with GTX 1060 (Macbook convert, this is my first Windows machine), and I'm getting some noticeable lag when playing Steam games on my 48 1080p Sony Bravia through HDMI (projecting Second Screen Only) Television Picture Screen Jumps Answer 2: If screen jump is happening with ALL CABLE, SAT, Streaming Media, and Blu-Ray DVD (basically anything you watch) then your TV itself may need to be fine tuned. Go into the MENU of the TV and find where to adjust the picture tuning and the fine tuning to attempt to fix the problem The Screen mirroring feature uses Miracast technology to display the screen of a compatible device on the TV. A wireless router (access point) is not necessary to use this function. Smartphone; Tablet; Computer; Press the button, then select [Screen mirroring]. Operate your Screen mirroring compatible device to connect to the TV How to fix input lag on sony tv. How to fix input lag on PS4. Step 1: Click on the Start button on your desktop > click Settings > located above the Power option. Method 3: How to Fix Keyboard Input Lag in Windows 10 via Settings App . Also, turn off any image enhancing features. Disable any power saving settings or ambient screen dimming

Anyone having trouble with sony bravia android tv screen mirroring? i used to have a kdl55w790b that was excellent on that, now the kdl55w800c totally sucks at that. thanks. Right-click: Use the Kodi Key Map Editor add-on (install it first) to map any key from your RC to the Kodi 'Context' (= right click) action Does your HDTV have a distorted picture problem? Here are some simple ways to troubleshoot the issue. Follow our easy instructions to help you solve common TV issues with lines, pixels, tiles, jumping screen, frozen screen, a blue screen, a black screen, aspect issues, a stretched picture, black bars, captions, bad color, or a grainy screen. Many of these TV problems are very easy to fix and.

It worked on my device, after struggling for so long to fix this screen sharing issue. I've downloaded several apps without any luck until I read from you. I have a lenovo Miix 700 and so far can't mirro on my Sony Bravia. If someone could help me that how can screen mirroring or casting help be acquired in Lenovo G505 laptop. Reply 0 To fix the issue, try removing the adapter from your device and reconnecting it. Here's how on a Windows 10 device: Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. In Wireless displays & docks, select the name of your adapter, then select Remove device. Select Add Bluetooth or other devices Galaxy phone or tablet Smart View or Screen Mirror issues. Galaxy phone or tablet Smart View or Screen Mirror issues. Smart View can be used with Galaxy phones and tablets running Android 4.3 or above and with devices that support Miracast wireless display technology. This technology is built in to most newer Samsung smart TVs Try following these steps first. After each step, see if you still need help. Make sure your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring

Maaf, halaman yang Anda cari di blog ini tidak ada. 404 Page Not found. The page you are looking for no longer exists. Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for Step 2 Tap the Screen Mirroring button and it will start to search for the Apple TV. Step 3 When you see your Apple TV on the list of device, tap on it. Tap the Screen Mirroring button. In the list of devices that appears, tap Apple TV. Just a few taps, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV. Then you can start to mirror all things on iPhone. DLNA, which stands for Digital Living Network Alliance, is one of the powerful standards for screen mirroring. The only problem is that it was introduced by Sony and accordingly works best with Sony devices such as Sony Bravia, Sony PlayStation, Sony Xperia and Sony VAIO. DLNA works using a client-server model The Sony Playstation lineup is a perfect example of this problem. While Sony did release an update in 2014 for the PlayStation 4 that unlocked HDCP while actually playing the game, they can't provide the same update for the PlayStation 3 because the HDCP output is locked at the chip level in the PS3 LƯU Ý: Khi màn hình chờ Screen mirroring (Chia sẻ màn hình) hiển thị, kết nối không dây giữa Tivi và bộ định tuyến không dây (điểm truy cập) của bạn đã bị ngắt kết nối. Kết nối thiết bị di động tương thích chức năng Screen mirroring (Chia sẻ màn hình) với Tivi. Định cấu hình thiết bị di động để kết.

Screen mirroring lag windows 1 The video and audio stutter/are chopping as if it is quickly pausing and unpausing while it plays. I've rebooted the TV and phone multiple times, and experience the issue when streaming videos from multiple different iPhones to the TV. I hope this is being addressed quickly, as it makes the airplay almost unusable

I wish to connect my laptop to my SONY BRAVIA KLV-40R482B LED TV ( 40-inch) wirelessly. I am not able to screen mirror or cast the screen to my tv after connecting them with wi-fi. how can i cast my laptop screen to my sony tv? Please give some suggestion,___is it even possible to cast the screen through my laptop on the sony led tv Netflix Calibrated Mode. Initially introduced with the 2018 Sony MASTER Series TVs, the Z9F and A9F, the X900H also features a Netflix Calibrated Mode. This Picture Mode is only available when the native Netflix app is open. Enabling it automatically changes many settings, from picture settings to motion

BRAVIA TV troubleshooting guide Sony US

Remove the power cable from the Roku device. Remove the batteries from the remote. Plug the Roku device back in, and wait for it to finish booting up — you should see the home screen. Reinsert. I have a s8 and screen mirroring to my Sony smart tv works great till the audio lags 5 secs off video any ideas why this happens? I watch online movies perfectly on my s8 but when I try screening it to my tv the audio is off a few seconds help pls. All updates are done on my s8. Dont even know how to start my own post here lol. Re: Screen Mirroring Select your device. Tap the Settings cog in the upper right-hand corner. Tap More to view additional settings. Tap Reboot. These steps will reboot your Chromecast, and should fix any issues with.

High-quality screen mirroring resolution. Can mirror and cast to more than one device. Supports screen recording. Cons: Needs a Wi-Fi connection. Installs 3rd party software. LetsView. LetsView is another screen mirroring app for Windows 10. It is a big help in assisting people in education or business field We test input lag using an HDFury Diva HDMI matrix to measure the amount of time between when a TV receives a signal and the screen updates. In Cinema mode, the A90J shows an input lag of 151.9.

Screen mirroring KD-55XE8599 - Son

How to power reset, restart, or set the Android TV or Google TV back to original factory settings. Perform a forced factory reset on your Android TV (if the TV has one or three buttons) Perform a soft reset. Remote Control I'm also trying to connect a pair of bluetooth headphones Sony MDR-ZX77BN with a Sony Bravia KDL-55x8505c, without success until now. I find this especially annoying since both are Sony products. If there is any way to connect the headphones, even a lower sound quality profile, please share the information At Sony we strive to put forward the best possible products for our customers. With the BRAVIA XR A80J you will enjoy a premium OLED picture with contrast and color that feels deep, natural, and real. The revolutionary Cognitive Processor XR™ optimizes thousands of on-screen elements simultaneously for a lifelike picture Sony did not just move the buttons and call it a day, but made it possible to launch apps and browse the TV channel guide directly on the handheld screen. TV SideView is also available in the 2014 TVs and it is a much better experience than pressing left, left, up, up, up on the remote to access features on-screen

How to use the Screen mirroring function on my BRAVIA TV

The picture on the tv is amazing but I am having a problem where black images or images with black or dark backgrounds smear of blur. Hello, My Sony Bravia TV screen has gone all black. Set Digital noise reduction to Low. Press the HOME or MENU button on the remote control. My 1 year old Sony bravia xbr55x850c started flashing red light 6 times It basically a mirroring system so it doesn't have any restrictions. Lag might be an issue if he has other feeds (ie. audio coming from a radio or trying to watch the tablet screen and big screen at the same time)... but if you are watching / listening just one thing, then I don't think it is noticeable. I just bought a Sony Bravia Led. Buffering, poor video quality, freezing, connection errors, and skipping are common Hulu problems. Here's how to fix them so you can get back to your show Sony HX850 review. Sony HX850 review. The black color also looks more greyish from an angle. See below. Sony HX850 review. Sound quality Inside the base, Sony has implemented a speaker system. Unfortunately it does not really improve sound quality significantly. The bass feels weak and even the mid tones also appear to lack punch and intensity

How to set up screen mirroring to your Sony TV from a

Anyone know/have a link on how to setup a Sony Bravia LCD TV (KLV-S26A10) to accept 1360x768 resolution? Right now I can only get it to accept 1280x768, with corresponding ghosting and crappy output Screen mirroring is a technology that allows the screen of a mobile device to be transmitted to the TV screen as it is and viewed on a large screen of the TV. The SmartThings and Smart View apps allow you to quickly and easily connect to your Samsung Smart TV, but you can also connect via a Wi-Fi or HDMI connection

Detailed Guide on Screen Mirroring Laptop to Sony T

Not supported on Apple iOS device. The choice to collaborate with ClickShare in any meeting room using software or hardware is entirely up to you! It has big advantages compared to the Roku built-in Screen Mirroring based in Miracast. My Android TV box does not support Disney plus for whatever reason so I am trying to mirror screen from my one plus 7 pro. Samsung Smart TV screen mirroring no. One of the latest HDMI 2.1 TVs on the market is the new Sony Bravia X90J, a $1,995 mid-range smart TV that's one of the few entry-level gaming TVs on the market.I recently got to spend an. We tested the screen mirroring function with both a HTC One X+ and a Samsung Galaxy S4 but it worked with neither phone. Luckily, the Sony will also work with Send to TV in supported apps like.

Your smartphone's screen on BRAVIA, wirelessly. Within seconds, duplicate your smartphone's audio and appearance via Wi-Fi. Using MiracastTM, this connection lets see images and videos in high resolution on the big screen. Screen mirroring works with all Xperia phones and many Android devices Screen mirroring puts your smartphone on the big screen; All that and you can even share with friends what you're looking at on your smartphone by wirelessly mirroring it to the big Bravia screen. Click here for a larger image as a gamer I am Allstate looking a input lag when buying a tv and one is about 8ms tests i have read.picture. Screen Mirroring iphone ke Smart TV LG, Samsung dan SONY. A. Mengaktifkan fitur AirPlay di: Smart TV LG: 1. Dari remote tekan tombol. Mirror Screen Android and LG Smart TV - YouTub . Samsung Smart View. If you want to screen mirroring laptop to Samsung TV wirelessly, then you can use Samsung Smart View, it is a perfect app that meets your needs